Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy Harmony Sell-A-Bration set


I'm finally getting a card posted with my Sell-A-Bration sets I pre-ordered! I really like them all...they are just great this year! The set I used today is Happy Harmony which has some great "sayings" stamps, and seems one can never have enough sayings! : D) The background was stamped with Perfect Plum ink on the same color cardstock using the Well-Worn Words background stamp. The flower image was inked with Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and Artichoke markers and stamped on Very Vanilla, then stamped again several times without re-inking, giving the soft background images. The words were stamped with Perfect Plum Craft ink and embossed with clear ep (embossing powder). The edges were distressed and sponged with Perfect Plum, then layered on Mellow Moss cardstock. Olive organdy ribbon was added and finished off with small ties of Violet and Thyme stitched ribbon.

Oh, and great news about the stitched Violet, Thyme and Cranberry ribbons that were in the previous mini catalog! They are still available for order now! So if you forgot to order some or replenish your supply, it's not too late! And now it will count toward earning those great Sell-A-Bration sets!

Well, I woke up really early this morning, so I'm about ready for my nap! Take care and keep off the ice if you can...it's slick out there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...