Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hello Again!

It's been so long since I've posted! On Aug. 30, my husband had a near-fatal stroke so I have been totally immersed in his care. He is now in out-patient rehabilitation therapy and is making progress, Praise God! Many of you knew and prayed for him (and me) and I am forever grateful for God's mercy and grace and for your prayers. Let me say again, Thank You!

We had just moved to a different house in the same city but hadn't completed the move, so I have also been working on that, with lots of help from friends. Of course, I haven't stamped since August until last week when my sweet group of fellow Stampin' Up! demos had a "stamp therapy" day for us, including lunch! How could I refuse that offer?! It was such a blessing to be with the girls again and they brought wonderful projects to make... it was so good to chat, stamp, eat, stamp... Thanks, ladies!! : ) It was great therapy for me! : ) I'll be posting the projects we made that day; they were fab! What talented and generous ladies!

I'm almost finished at the other house and we are to close on it soon so that will be done. Thanks to my friends/customers who've given me orders, I've been able to remain an active demonstrator, and I look forward to getting back to stamping with you, having classes and workshops and having some fun stampin'! It really is good therapy! : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is sooooo good to have you in the actively stamping community again Margaret. I just found your blog and have subscribed to it. Now I feel I am able to stay in touch with you better. Merry Christmas!
Sue Erickson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...