Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wanted!


I love this Wanted set and this Outlaw Designer Paper! When the new catalog came out last July, I saw this set but I had to wait until the end of of the month to get it... because it was one of the sets we were given for attending the Stampin' Up! Convention in Denver! Wanted is in the new Spring-Summer Catalog 2008 also, but sadly the Outlaw Designer Paper has been retired. HOWEVER, Stampin' Up! has two new Designer Papers in the "BoHo West" Style in the new catalog that are lucious, so I'm happy! : ) Yeah, Stampin' Up!
I made this card last month for a Friendship/Valentine swap with an online group. I used Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel and Sage Shadow cardstock, Outlaw Designer Paper, Cocoa grosgrain ribbon, Distresser tool from the Cutter kit, the Corner and Scallop Punches, the Sanded background stamp, Crafters Tool Kit (hole punching tools), sponge, large Pewter eyelet, Chocolate Chip Craft Ink, and Clear Embossing Powder.
The "Priceless" stamp is from the Priceless stamp set and "friend" is from Everyday Flexible Phrases.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...