Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Fun and Fast Notes

images copyright Stampin' Up!

Fast and Fun Notes is one of the versatile stamp sets we demos received at the Stampin' Up! convention in July and it is also in the new 2008 Catalog. Marjie Shulsinger sent me this sweet card a couple of months ago using the adorable little birdie from this set, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstocks. The Whimsey jumbo wheel in chocolate provides depth on the background Old Olive and the Spiral punch provides the interesting"faux filmstrip" look on the edge of the chocolate piece.

Brocade Blue grosgrain ribbon and the words punched out with the Word Window Punch and anchored with brads provides the greeting and the finishing touch. Thanks for the lovely card and note, Marjie. I really appreciated it.

Another online friend, Rose Kerry, sent me this darling card using another image from the very same Fun and Fast Notes set! She used one of my favorites, the Cutie Pie Designer Paper, for the backgrounds, several circle punches, the Spring Blossoms punch and stitched grosgrain ribbon in Wild Wasabi to make this wonderfully cheerful card! Thanks, Rose! : )

I made a name frame for my granddaughter Meghan who came to visit this past weekend but I forgot to take a picture of it! :P She lives in San Antonio so it will be a while before I can get a picture to post here. What WAS I thinking!

Speaking of the new 2008 Spring/Summer Catalogs, I have received mine PLUS all the ones I ordered! If you would like one, email me at funstampin@cox.net for details. The catalogs are gorgeous, have some great new stamp sets and exciting new accessories too! I can't wait for you to see it; I know you'll love it too!

Happy New Year and a blessed 2008 to you all!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...