Saturday, January 26, 2008

Valentine's Day will be here soon!

I received this card not long ago from a very thoughtful lady and online friend, Laura Lipe. She just wanted to let me know that my husband and I had been and continue to be in her thoughts and prayers. Isn't that just the sweetest thing? To know that people care and pray is such a blessing! That's what all this stamping is all about... people and relationships. I love the card, Laura, and your note inside is treasured.

Laura used the new stamp set Sealed with a Kiss and the adorable giraffe is from the retired set Bundle of Joy. Such cute sets! I love the warm and cheery color combination of Real Red and Pixie Pink with touches of white. Thank you so much, Laura. I was so touched by your kindness.

Stamp someone a card this weekend and touch their day with love when they receive it. You'll both be blessed!

You have eighteen days yet to stamp your Valentine's cards! : )
Have a happy weekend! Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...