Saturday, January 19, 2008

True Friend

Ever in need of quick inspiration to make a card or project? Stampin' Up! previously called their catalog the "Catalog and Idea Book" and it truly is that! I saw a True Friend sample similar to this one on pg. 106 of the current 2008 Collection catalog which inspired me so I copied it (called a "case" for "copy and share [with] everyone"), changing the colors and tweaked it just a bit to give it my own interpretation.

I used the beautiful "In Color™" Purely Pomegranate and Soft Sky plus Handsome Hunter for my color scheme. The pattern on the Hunter layer is the BoHo Friend wheel rolled in Pomegranate; I really like how this wheel looks with the True Friend set! The focal flower is stamped on a Soft Sky layer and set off with a Fire Rhinestone brad center, the greeting stamped beneath and all tied up with the stitched Pomegranate grosgrain ribbon. I used the Ticket Corner Punch to add interest to the corners.

True Friend is a part of the BoHo West Style Watch Collection, and you know I love that whole group of designs and products! Hope you enjoy it too!

Thanks for dropping by! Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...