Friday, January 11, 2008

Embrace Life

Whew! I've had such a busy week; somewhat chaotic! I was glad for the chance to stamp a card last night. I've been so eager to use some of the new stamps and accessories from the new catalog and share them with you! Finally! : )

Oh my goodness, I just love the In Colors that Stampin' Up! has inspired us with this year! This card uses Groovy Guava, River Rock and a perennial SU color, Ruby Red. Embrace Life is one of the gorgeous new sets in the Spring-Summer Collection catalog; it is SO pretty! On this card I paired it with the coordinating new Designer Paper "Ginger Blossoms", which has all the aforementioned colors in it. I stamped the large flower in Ruby Red, then colored it with a Blender Pen and Groovy Guava and Ruby Red inks from the lids of the stamp pads and cut it out. It is mounted on Dimensionals to give depth to the design. The words were stamped then punched out with the oval punch; a Circle Fire Rhinestone brad in pink was used to highlight the words and also pull out the soft pink of the Designer Paper. Other accessories used are Groovy Guava and River Rock stitched grosgrain ribbon and a tiny touch of Pretty in Pink grosgrain and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on the flower.

There are so many beautiful new stamps and accessories in this new Spring-Summer Collection! If you would like a copy, contact me today to get yours!

I've been working on getting my stamp room organized. I've been putting up shelves and some cabinets and am in the process of getting it "open for business"! : )

Hope you've had a good week and enjoy your weekend!
Margaret

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is so very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...