Friday, January 18, 2008

One of a Kind

Woohoo! I got to use my new set One of a Kind last night to make a card! This set is part of the BoHo West Style Watch collection in the new 2008 Catalog and it coordinates with all the other stamps and products in that collection in such a wonderful fashion! (see pg. 13 in the 2008 catalog... my catalog kind of falls open to that place automatically as I've looked at it so much!) The gorgeous new Berry Bliss Designer Papers (Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink and Purely Pomegranate colors) are used for the backgrounds. I stamped the large pink flower in Pomegranate ink on Pretty in Pink cardstock then cut it out. I stamped it again on white cardstock, cut it out and layered it onto the larger one; then I stamped one of the small flowers in Chocolate Chip ink on Pink cardstock, punched it out and added one of the medium-size Fire Rhinestone Brads in pink for the final touch. A dimensional underneath gives emphasis (see the next picture for the detail).

The greeting was stamped then punched out with the smaller Oval Punch, then layered on Close to Cocoa punched with the larger Oval Punch. The surrounding flowers were stamped with Purely Pomegranate on Pretty in Pink cardstock and punched with the brand-new BoHo Blossoms punch! I love that punch and the coordinating stamp in this set! Perfect! This sure makes quick work of preparing all these little flowers for your artwork!

I used the SCS Sketch SC159 for this card. This is my first time to use one of these, but it is nice to have a pre-determined layout to follow, especially when you have "stampers block", need inspiration or maybe just have a limited amount of time to create a card.

If you want to get a new 2008 Catalog, just call or email me! Have a great day!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...