Monday, December 24, 2007

Two Punch Cards

Can you believe this flower is made with the Tag Punches?!! I couldn't! Nor could I figure it out when I was told that they were used to make it! It's one of those things you have to see to understand. : ) (at least for me!)

Leslie Bumgarner brought this project for our Stamp Therapy Day. I had seen a picture of one so I was tickled that she chose this for us to do as I could absolutely not see the Tag Punches in this. The petals are made with SU Cardstock Vellum and Whisper White cardstock; the new Snowflake punch is used for the flower center and the punchout is then covered with Liquid Glue and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. The cardstock is Bashful Blue wheeled in the same. Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon accented with white completes the card. Isn't this flower stunning!



This card was sent to me by an online friend, Marjie Shulsinger from Denver, CO. In addition to stamping, Marjie enjoys quilting and it is reflected in this intriguing card creation! She punched the color pieces with the smaller of the two punches on the Corner Punch and adhered them on 1 1/2" squares of cardstock. She also used the new Star Punch, the 3/4" Circle punch and the Word Window Punch plus the Wanted stamp set. All products ©Stampin' Up!

I borrowed Marjie's inspiration and took this as my project for our Stamp Therapy Day; however we used different colors to make ours. Thanks, Marjie, for the inspiration!

Happy Christmas Eve, everyone! May you and your loved ones be blessed as we celebrate the birth of Jesus!
~Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...