Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!

I read this thought-provoking quote and wanted to share it with my friends.

“For each of you may this be a merry Christmas. But more importantly, I wish for each of you a time, perhaps only an hour, spent in silent meditation and quiet reflection on the wonder and the majesty of this the Son of God. Our joy at this season is because He came into the world. The peace that comes from Him, His infinite love which each of us may feel, and an overwhelming sense of gratitude for that which He freely gave us at so great a cost to Himself- these are of the true essence of Christmas.”- Gordon B. Hinckley

and one more....

"I like that Christmas that fulfills my needs ... to be forgiven from greed and selfishness, to fill my empty soul with peace and compassion, for hope and faith and charity, for myself renewed and hope restored in an erring world."- Robert D. Wigert

May the Spirit of Christmas remain in our hearts all year long,
Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...