Thursday, February 7, 2008

Baroque Valentine

Have you made your Valentine cards yet? I'm working on mine!
Today's project is a tall card that will fit in a business letter envelope. I started with a 7 1/2" square of Real Red cardstock then folded it in half which gives me a card of 3 3/4" x 7 1/2". I stamped the white layer with Baroque Motifs twice at a little bit of an angle. I stamped the small additional flowers on the flourish with Real Red CRAFT ink then embossed them with clear e.p. I stamped the large flower on extra cardstock with the same CRAFT ink and embossed it also, cut if out, then mounted it on a scallop circle punched out of Real Red with our scallop punch. I HAD to center this flower with a Red Fire Rhinestone Brad (because I just love the bling they bring) then layer it with Dimensionals on the front.
Sets: Baroque Motifs, Warm Words (sentiment)
Inks: Real Red Classic and Craft
Cardstock: Real Red and Whisper White
Accessories: Clear embossing powder, heat tool, Ticket Corner punch, Scallop Punch, large and small Oval Punches, Fire Rhinestone brad, Real Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon.

This went together pretty fast once I figured out what I was doing. lol!

Today is our daughter's birthday! Happy Birthday, Robin!

Happy Stampin'!
Margaret

4 comments:

Linda Carson said...

WOW Margaret! This is one gorgeous V-day card!

Pat Huntoon said...

Very pretty card, Margaret.

Courtney said...

Oh Margaret! I think I may have to case this. Wonderful job!

Lynn Put said...

Wow, this is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...