Saturday, February 9, 2008

So Many Scallops!


This is the first Sale-A-Bration set I've gotten to use and I already know this is going to be such a great and useful set! The four stamps in it are all designed to coordinate with the Scallop Punch; this makes for quick and attractive stamping projects!

To make this card to welcome a new baby girl, I decided to use the Regal Rose papers from the retired Loves Me Designer Paper package (I'm trying to use some of my stash). I stamped the Sweet One stamp in Regal Rose, punched that out and layered it on a half Regal Rose and half designer paper scallop. I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the moon to make it shine! The button is layered on a 1/2" circle punched from white; a sliver of cardstock is threaded through the holes. A tie of white Taffeta Ribbon finishes it off.

Sets: So Many Scallops, Warm Words (sentiment)
Papers: Whisper White, Regal Rose cardstock; Loves Me Designer Paper (retired)
Inks: White Craft, Regal Rose classic
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, Scallop Punch, 1/2" circle punch, Ticket Corner Punch, White Embossing Powder, white Taffeta Ribbon.

Happy Stampin'!
Margaret

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is just precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...