Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fabulous Flowers! SC161, WT144

This is the first time I've used my Fabulous Flowers set (catalog p. 84) and I really like it! It is part of the BoHo West Style Watch Collection, and the font style of the greetings in this set are of this BoHo West type. The Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge SC 161 this week called for a large flower image and this fit the bill perfectly. I stamped the flower in VersaMark on Lovely Lilac Designer Print paper, clear embossed, brayered it with Lovely Lilac ink, then cut it out. The other two papers are also from the same package of Designer Paper. The base cardstock is Lovely Lilac. "So Kind" sentiment is also from this same set. Embellishments are an Ice Rhinestone Brad (can you tell I love these bling things!) and white Taffeta ribbon. All products Stampin' Up!
SC161; WT144: Monochromatic designs challenge

That looks like all my stampin' fun for today. We're going to work on taxes now. ugh. Lol.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Pat Huntoon said...

Wow, that flower is gorgeous with that paper -- great artwork!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...