Thursday, April 24, 2008

Carousel Notes Basket

I've been playing around with the Carousel Notes from the Occasions Mini Catalog and they are so much fun. The possibilities seem to be endless with them! On this project, I used only the gorgeous Chocolate Chip 6 1/4" square envelope to make a version of the bagalope, only this time with a handle. This is a great size for a small gift, treats, candy, jewelry (oh yea, my husband doesn't read my blog, lol!), etc. : )

The Berry Bliss Designer Paper looks so pretty with these envelopes. The paper I selected has little pink stars on it so I quickly went with that theme. It gave me a chance to play with my large and small star punches, the star chipboard and the Chunky glitter from the Occasions mini. Ooo, love it!

Back view:
Stamps: none
Ink: none (I must quit doing that! lol!)
Paper: Carousel Note envelope, Berry Bliss Designer Paper, Pretty in Pink cardstock.
Accessories: 1/4" pink grosgrain ribbon, Chunky glitter, On Board Chipboard stars, Small and Large Star Punches, Double Rectangle hole punch, Snail adhesive, Tombow Multi Glue. All products Stampin' Up!

I will have more Carousel Note projects and other things to share with you soon. This weekend is our annual demonstrators retreat which I help with so I've been stamping a good bit, just couldn't share it previously.

Hope you enjoy! Happy Thursday, everyone!
Margaret

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Margaret, this is adorable. I think I may have to get these Carousel notes just because of you!! AAHHH!
LeAnne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...