Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lovely Labels & More Rub Ons!

I saw this cute little pail and couldn't resist buying it because I knew it would be just perfect for some rub ons, especially the CHOCOLATE!! Blue and brown are so yummy together (lol!) so I couldn't wait to get home and decorate this for a little gift of, what else, CHOCOLATE!

The rub ons are from my free Sale-A-Bration stash (I hope you didn't miss getting some of these during Sale-A-Bration). Just be sure to clean your surface before applying them; I used a cotton ball and alcohol to get my surface free of fingerprints and any oils. I used a SU cello bag for my treats, tied with lucious 5/8" CHOCOLATE grosgrain ribbon.

The tag is stamped with CHOCOLATE CHIP Craft ink and clear embossed, then a hanger punched with the Word Window punch and embellished with a flower punched with the Three For You punch is added to the top. SU's new narrow poly twill ribbon in CHOCOLATE (do you see a theme here? lol!) is threaded through and tied to the top. Below is a close-up of the tag. I can see that Lovely Labels is going to be a great and useful addition to my stamp collection as it has four stamps which fit a variety of occasions and uses, such as tags, cards, 3-D projects and scrapbook pages.

Stamps: Lovely Labels
Inks: Chocolate Chip Craft
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: silver brad, corner rounder punch, Three for You punch, Word Window punch, 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, 1/4" poly twill, cello bag.

All products ©Stampin' Up! except pail, candy and shreds.

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for dropping by!
Margaret
p.s. Check here for my other metal tin rub on projects.

1 comment:

Kari said...

So cute!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...