Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stitched Exotics

I haven't been able to post in awhile as I've been out of town, having returned late Sunday evening and in a meeting all day yesterday. I also missed doing Technostamper's Monday Challenge this week due to my schedule so I'm having posting withdrawals! I do have a new card for today, using a new set I ordered this month taking advantage of the current Stampin' Up! "Free Wheeling" special! See http://www.stampinup.com/ for more details.

I've been eye-ing the Stitched Exotics set ever since the new Spring-Summer Catalog arrived! I just had to order it this month and receive the free coordinating jumbo wheel with it as part of the "Free Wheeling" special from Stampin' Up!

Sets: Stitched Exotics, Curvy Verses
Papers: Blue Bayou Designer Prints; Whisper White, Regal Rose and Soft Sky cardstocks.
Inks: Regal Rose, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, So Saffron
Accessories: Blue Bayou Stitched Grosgrain, 2 Way Glue Pen; Key Tag, BoHo Flowers, Five Petal Flower, Three For You and 1/2" punches.

If you are one of my customers and wish to order from this special, contact me soon as the special ends at the end of the month.

Happy Tuesday!
Margaret

1 comment:

Kari said...

Very cute and I love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...