Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Really Cool Rub Ons!

Have you tried the new Rub Ons from Stampin' Up!? These are so cool and I'm having too much fun playing with them! I have to watch myself because if it doesn't move, I may find myself applying a Rub On to it! LOL!

I was in a store recently which had just put out all these new spring tins so I bought this red one with flowers pierced around the top. I thought it would be just perfect for these white rub ons from the Sale-A-Bration set "Love and Happiness" which is FREE with a $50. order until March 17! SU's Red and White Striped grosgrain is tied through the top of the tin. I love the way this turned out. What do you think?

Then I spied this little copper-colored tin which I had left from last year just sitting in my stamp room. It was just calling for some decoration so...

I used this design from the sheet of black rub ons from the same FREE Sale-A-Bration "Love and Happiness" package! It sure did dress it up! Everyone who has seen it has really liked it!

Hmm, there are two more untouched sheets of rub ons in that free package, one is chocolate and one is olive; wonder what I can put those on! LOL! Plus I still have many left from my black and white sheets too!

Don't be left out of Sale-A-Bration! Call or email to order by Monday morning at the latest!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful projects with the rub-ons!

Corie said...

This are gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...