Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Live Your Dream!


Today I'm going to share several pictures I took of cards stamped with the new Live Your Dream set that were displayed on the sample boards at the Stampin' Up! Tulsa Regional Seminar. Many of the cards also use some of the Afternoon Tea Designer Paper which has become so very poplar. Both of these items as well as the round Carousel Notes are in the current Occasions Mini Catalog.


I'm sharing a number of these today as I may not be posting again for several days.




























On the right is one of SU's Scallop Notes:







The words on the scallop card are from the "A Perfect Day" Rub Ons.
Hope you enjoyed these samples of this lovely and versatile set!
Happy Wednesday, everyone! See you soon!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is gorgeous!

Just FYI: I am offering blog candy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...