Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Time Well Spent Calendar

I needed a stand-up desk calendar and wanted some for other gifts too, so I began experimenting with the stand-up base. Then I saw the flower from the set punched out like this on the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website and lastly I saw a similar calendar on another blog and knew that was just what I wanted! Jackie Ross is a demo in Texas whose design I cased but the construction differs in that I have a base on my calendar and don't think hers does (I've only seen a picture and it didn't show). Anyway, thanks, Jackie and Angie, her downline, who posted it. This will work great on my desk!


Set: Time Well Spent (Level 3 Hostess set and free gift to demonstrators in Dec. from SU!)
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Real Red, Barely Banana
Inks: Basic Brown Markers: Real Red, Almost Apricot, Mellow Moss
Accessories: 1/16", 1/8" and 3/4" circle punches, Scallop circle punch, Paper Snips, Old Olive brad, Barely Banana brads, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip adhesive to put it together.
Calendar: Stamponthis.com

These will also be my 3-D Swaps for the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar for Demonstrators in Tulsa this coming Saturday. My daughter Robin and her upline Kimberly will be coming up Friday from San Antonio to attend with me, as will my downline Stacie also. It is going to be a fun day and weekend! Wish you were going with us!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow! Way to think outside of the box! Too cute!

Angie Tieman said...

Hey Margaret! Just found your blog when I googled the Tulsa SU Regional (I didn't get to go because my sister got married, boo! hoo!). I was reading along and wondering "Is this Margaret Raburn?" and then saw it was! So Howdy and Hugs from Texas! Glad you liked Jackie's calendar! I'll be back to visit, great stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...