Thursday, September 11, 2008

Upsy Daisy Birthday

Here's another Upsy Daisy card--I really am enjoying this set. It comes with three different sentiment stamps which make it quite versatile; today I'm using the birthday one.

I inked the daisy silhouette stamp in Baja Breeze then, using a sponge dauber, added the darker Pacific Point ink. Baja Breeze ink was sponged around the outside edge, then Banana ink was applied to the center with another sponge dauber.

Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Stitched (background)
Inks: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Barely Banana
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Barely Banana, Whisper White
Accessories: Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Sponge, Scallop Edge Punch, Pacific Point Grosgrain ribbon, Ice Round Rhinestone Brads, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals.

Hope you have a stampin' good day!
Margaret

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty! I love that Stitched background---I have wanted that stamp for a long time! I love the highlighting you did behind the daisies!
LeAnne

Unknown said...

Another Beautiful Card!!!I love this set, too!!TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...