Friday, November 27, 2009

It's a Razzleberry Christmas!


I've admired this Winter Post set ever since it came out; I finally have it! It not only makes beautiful Christmas cards and projects but can be used through out the winter for various occasions as well as scrapbooking! That snowflake is especially lovely.

This is a card I designed for a recent workshop quick and simple Make 'n Take project. The white snowflakes are stamped with White Craft Ink onto the Rich Razzleberry for a beautiful contrast. The skaters are stamped with Rich Razzleberry onto Kraft cardstock, the corners treated with the Ticket Corner Punch, then the edges shaded with Razzleberry ink using a Sponge Dauber. The Ticket Corner Punch was used on the white cardstock layer beneath that, as well as the Razzleberry snowflake layer. The base card itself is Kraft cardstock.

The lovely sentiment is from the Christmas Punch set. It was designed to fit the Wide Oval Punch, which I have used to punch it out.

The "airy-ness" (is that a word?) of the White Organza ribbon gives the finishing touch to the card.

I've only used two of the images from this set on my card. You can see the other wonderful images to the right. The "Dec. 25" image fits into the Designer Label Punch, and the reindeer will fit in several punches, including the Ornament punch! I'll have more cards to post with this set soon.

Stamps: Winter Post, Christmas Punch (Level 2 Hostess set)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry Classic, White Craft Ink
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Kraft, Whisper White cardstock
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Sponge Dauber, White Organza Ribbon

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day here in the USA or wherever you live! Thanks for dropping by!

Margaret

1 comment:

Cheryl Hirzel said...

Wonderful Card! I love & have this set too and like it more and more each time I use it...ice skating was about the only thing to do in the small little village I grew up in. Beautiful work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...