Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Winter Post" Christmas

Hello again! I have been gone for awhile! I hope you missed me! LOL! It's good to go and it's good to be home again! We went to Branson, MO for a few days; it was cold but dry and lots of fun! We saw three shows: The Miracle of Christmas, Mark Lowrey, and The Twelve Irish Tenors. They were all very good but I think Mark Lowrey was my favorite. : ) We also got to shop and I finished all my major Christmas shopping except for my DH's! That was an unexpected bonus!

Enough of that...now, back to stamping!

I received this card in a swap but it doesn't have a name on the back, so if it is yours, let me know and I'll give you credit! I thought it was so pretty but I didn't have this set until just recently; it's a great set! I love the old fashioned skaters and word fonts used to give this set a vintage feel.

The card base is Brocade Blue layered with Pale Plum that is stamped with the snowflake in VersaMark ink. The ribbon is Brocade Blue 1/2" grosgrain. Beneath the ribbon the greeting from Heard from the Heart is stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink. I love that saying because Christmas is all about our hearts and the love of God brought to us through his Son Jesus.

The skaters image is stamped in Basic Gray on Natural White cardstock and colored. This is layered on a Scallop Circle die cut in Rich Razzleberry. The finishing embellishment is the snowflake stamped in Brocade Blue onto Naturals White cardstock and embellished with the 2 Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.

The picture of all the stamps in the Winter Post set can be seen in a previous post here.

Thanks for dropping by today! Hope you're having a good weekend!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...