Thursday, March 10, 2011

Easter Blossoms

I was glad to receive two swap cards recently featuring the Easter Blossoms set; it is such a gorgeous set  I want to share them with you today; I haven't had the opportunity to stamp the last few days as I am working on getting my taxes ready to turn in, deadline tomorrow, so this will be short and sweet then back to work.
The first card by Nancy Thompson uses Naturals Ivory Cardstock which I really like but don't use often enough.  The accents are Real Red Cardstock and Taffeta Ribbon.

Made by Pam Jones-Litchenburg, this card is made with a Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso color scheme.  The tiny butterflies cut and embossed with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit are a lovely finishing touch.

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you enjoy these two swaps like I have, and a big thanks to Nancy and Pam for sharing their artwork with us!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...