Monday, March 21, 2011

Eat Chocolate Quick Card

I'm in the process of designing some fast and simple cards for beginning stampers class.  I posted the first one last Friday and here's posting #2 of this series.

This card features the fun Eat Chocolate set combined with Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride cardstock and Blushing Bride Designer Series Paper Patterns "in Colors" Pack.  (The In Colors Pack has 60 6"x6" sheets in them and is a Level One Hostess bonus!)  Another view:
Stamps:  Eat Chocolate
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride cardstock; In Color Hostess 6" x 6" Designer Paper Pack
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Accessories and Tools:  Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon (retired), Large Scallop Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch
I'm really liking the color combination of the Blushing Bride with the Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake.  Pinks and browns always seem to be a good combination!  This could be a fun birthday card or a Thinking of You card, or whatever sentiment meets your need.  I'm leaving mine blank for now until I have occasion to send it and then I'll stamp in my sentiment.

Thanks for dropping by!  I'm always glad you came!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...