Monday, March 28, 2011

Wonderful Friend Card

So glad to be back!  Last week was so busy that I didn't get my postings made to my blog!  That's TOO busy!  But I do have some things all ready to photo and post this week!

Today's card is #3 in my series of quick and simple cards; these were designed for a class of beginning stampers.  I used the "wonderful friend" stamp from the wonderful set "All Holidays"!  I have a friend who told me she liked this stamp so much she bought the set just for this stamp!  Of course, there are eleven other lovely and useful stamps in the set which are greatly desirable too!  I've used most all of them myself, and many times!

It's quite hard to see but I used the flourish from the Bliss (SAB) set for the background on the Pretty in Pink cardstock giving it a tone-on-tone look.  Then I overstamped it with the greeting inked in Concord Crush, that beautiful deep purple In Color!  This was placed on a layer of Whisper White which has the right side treated with the Eyelet Border Punch.  A swath of Concord Crush Stitched Ribbon encircles the left border of this layer and is accented with a sparkly pink Rhinestone brad from the Circle Fire Rhinestone pack.

The Concord Crush background is also stamped with a flourish in the same color then adhered to the Pretty in Pink full card.  On the inside, I placed a mask down and then stamped with the Concord Crush again, giving a decorative border to finish it off!

Another quick and simple card to convey your heartfelt greetings to a friend!

 
#114916  All Holidays stamp set
#119853  Eyelet Border Punch
#119266  Concord Crush Stitched Poly Ribbon
#109110  Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads
#100459  Pretty in Pink Cardstock
#119792  Concord Crush Cardstock
#100730  Whisper White Cardstock
#119785  Concord Crush Stampin' Pad (Classic Dye Ink)
#101301  Pretty in Pink Stampin' Pad (Classic Dye Ink)


Thanks for dropping by today!  Here's wishing you a good week!

Margaret 

P.S.  Sale-A-Bration ends Thursday, March 31!  Order now at my website to get your free Sale-A-Bration products with a $50. order, PLUS if you order at my Stampin' Up! website HERE and your order is $150. or more, you will receive FREE Hostess Benefits of a Hostess Set and $15. or more in free merchandise of your choice!!  It's totally to your advantage to order through my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website.  It's secure, it's quick and the order comes right to your doorstep!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...