Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Retiring Simple Flower Embosslit

Hello again!  I've been to a family reunion and a stampin' retreat since I last posted!  Whew!  I'm still recovering from all the activity!  I was one of the planners for the retreat and spent a lot of time preparing for it beforehand so there hasn't been any stamping that I could post until after it was over.  I'll be posting some of those projects very soon.

Today's card is a very sweet one sent to me by a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Pam Jones-Litchenburg, who is in the local group with which I meet monthly.  She sent it with a very nice note inside. : )
Pam used the Simple Flower Embosslit to cut and emboss (all at the same time!) these pretty flowers with the Big Shot, then centered each with a self-adhesive Pearl.  The leaves were cut with the Little Leaves Sizzlit, one of my very favorites because it adds so much to a project!  Pam also used a tiny butterfly cut with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit on a stamped and punched Large Oval.

The Simple Flower Embosslit is being retired but is still available for purchase (#114514,
Simple Flower Embosslits Die, p. 215, $7.17, (40% off!) until June 30!  Shop for retiring products, some discounted, at my online Stampin' Up! store here!
  Thanks!

The background is white run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder for interesting texture.  You can see how much Pam made use of her Big Shot to make this card!!  What did we ever do without the Big Shot!!  Love it!  Thank you so much for the lovely card and the sweet note, Pam!

Thanks for coming by!  I will have pictures of retreat to post soon!

Margaret

1 comment:

Virginia Johnson said...

I love it, Margaret - it' so bright and summery, unlike our weather! ;O)

Virginia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...