Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pretty Postage w/ Sweet and Sour

No, that's not a sauce but a Designer Series Paper, lol!  I have this beautiful package of Sweet and Sour Specialty Paper, hadn't even cut into it and it retires Thursday at midnight!  I guess I could hang it on the wall and admire it... OR I could use it for stamping some cards!!!  LOL!  I love that it has shimmery areas that look like they have been embossed!  I'm sorry that the camera doesn't capture them!

I had purchased the Pretty Postage stamp set from the Summer Mini and was looking for some cool DSP to use with it for the idea in my head.  I realized the Sweet and Sour DSP would work perfectly!
Using the new Postage Stamp Punch #122344, I punched out three designs from the Sweet and Sour DSP. The "sweet" was stamped with the Pretty Postage set and also punched with the Postage Stamp.  These were layered on Rose Red and Pumpkin Pie cardstock squares which were punched using the 1-3/8" Square Punch.  A layer of Very Vanilla underneath, then Rose Red.

The Pumpkin Pie full layer was run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, wrapped with Rose Red Seam Binding and attached to the front of a Rose Red card.  The final embellishment is a tag of Vanilla stamped with the hello stamp from Tiny Tags and punched out with the Jewelry Tag punch. 

You can purchase any of the retiring stamps or accessories (including Designer Paper, Decor Elements, dies for the Big Shot, etc. ) through my online Stampin' Up! store HERE! 

Remember that the deadline to order any retiring Stampin' Up! products is midnight (MT), June 30!

Thanks for visiting today! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...