Thursday, October 11, 2012

Daydream Medallions & Floral Frames Tags - Day 4

The Daydream Medallions set is such a versatile set that it can be used for CHRISTMAS too!  All those lovely gifts are going to need tags and then you'll have a few very special gifts that need very special tags!  This dynamic duo of Daydream Medallions stamp set and Floral Frames Framelits will help you to whip them out quickly with your Big Shot and have fun doing it!  I have two tags for you today:
I used the largest stamp in the set and the second largest Framelit to create the outside layer of Whisper White cardstock stamped with Gumball Green ink.  Cherry Cobbler ink is stamped on the second layer of Whisper White cardstock then Brushed Gold cardstock (so elegant for the holidays) was stamped with "Peace on Earth".  This sentiment is  from the new Greetings of the Season set from the Holiday Catalog.
This shows the dimension of the tag and also the sheen of the Brushed Gold cardstock.  I used some of the luxurious Cherry Cobbler 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon for the tie on this tag; it pleasantly surprised me with how soft it is yet it has enough body for bows and edgings too!  I really like it and think you will too!  This beautiful tulle is also available in Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.
The second tag is made of Real Red, Gumball Green and Whisper White cardstocks.  I used VersaMark ink and White Embossing Powder for the patterns on the outer two laters.  
The Whisper White sentiment layer was stamped in Gumball Green ink with "Noel" from the same Greetings of the Season set as the first tag and several Rhinestones were added for some holiday bling! 
The perfect tie for this tag is the lovely Gumball Green 1/4" Sweater Trim!  It is SO easy to work with, ties lovely bows and gives great balance for the size of the tag.  It's also great for wrapping gifts, topping boxes and bags and tying bags around gifts like bottles and jars!  Again, I wasn't sure until I got it and used it, and I believe you'll love it when you use it too!  (and find more and more uses for it than I have mentioned already!)  It also comes in Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White colors.

You can purchase these and/or any other Stampin' Up! products from my secure online Stampin' Up! store HERE using Mastercard, Discover or Visa, and they will be shipped directly to your door from Stampin' Up!  Contact me through my Stampin' Up! website HERE if you have any questions about ordering.

 
I hope you've enjoyed the tags today;  I'd love to hear from you... what uses have you found for the Scalloped Tulle or Sweater Trim?  Share with us in the comments section?  Thanks!

More tomorrow.  Until then, happy creating!

Margaret
Cherry Cobbler 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon     10 yds.   $6.95    Holiday Catalog, pg. 4
1/4" Sweater Trim     10 yds.    $8.95     Holiday Catalog, pg. 11
Greetings of the Season    #128030 w   $15.96;     #128033 c    $11.95     Holiday Catalog, p. 6

2 comments:

soggystamper said...

I like these tags and the sweater trim is perfect for Christmas tags. I might have to order it after all. It is amazing how versatile the floral dies and the Daydream Medallions stamp set are. They work well for Christmas as well as for the rest of the year. I think I will follow your lead and do a series of projects with the Daydream Medallions.
Sue
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

Jeannie said...

Lovely! I have to admit (sadly at this point!) that I haven't been drawn to the sweater trim (which is a problem as it looks fabulous with this tag!). Good thing there's still several weeks till Christmas and I still have the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...