Monday, January 21, 2013

Feeling Sentimental, Again...

I really like the images in this set and couldn't resist another card, this time using the vintage bicycle and the sentiment included in the set:  "Celebrate".  I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest although mine ended up different.  This is a versatile card which could be used for quite a variety of occasions!
In addition to the Feeling Sentimental set, I used the flower from the "Oh Hello" Spring Catalog set.  I inked it up with Stampin' Write Markers in Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade and stamped all around the vintage bicycle.   This layer was then dry embossed with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder and the Big Shot machine.
The card base is Daffodil Delight cardstock; this view shows the flower stamped on the inside of the card.  I love how spring-y this card looks!  It's cold here today so that really brightened up my stamp room, lol!  
I stamped a narrow strip of Whisper White with the "Celebrate" inked in Rich Razzleberry.  I cut "fish tail" ends on the banner using my Square Punch, shaped it with my fingers, then added it to the top with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I threaded one of the smaller Faceted Buttons with Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, tied a bow, then added it to the banner with Glue Dots.
Just one more pic to show the Basic clear Rhinestone in the center of the wheel; I used a black Sharpie marker to color it beforehand and it still has a bit a sparkle!  You can also see the embossing along the bottom edge.  
SALE-A-BRATION begins tomorrow, Tuesday, January 22, 2012!!  Check out the SPRING 2013 CATALOG  to see pick out your Valentine and spring stamping supplies then choose one free item from the SALE-A-BRATION brochure for every $50. in merchandise you order!


You may purchase these and/or any other Stampin' Up! products from my secure online Stampin' Up! store HERE using Mastercard, Discover or Visa, and they will be shipped directly to your door from Stampin' Up!  OR you may order through me  OR order at your next Stampin' Up! party!  Please contact me through my Stampin' Up! website HERE if you have any questions about ordering and I would be happy to answer your questions.  

Thanks for visiting today!  I always love to hear from you!  Thank you to those who leave a message by clicking on "comments"!

Margaret 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...