Thursday, January 17, 2013

Feeling Sentimental? Hello!

Feeling Sentimental was the first set that caught my eye when I opened the spring Sale-a-Bration brochure, probably because I really like vintage images!
Feeling Sentimental is one of the stamps/products which you will be able to choose FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-Bration when making a $50. Stampin' Up! purchase from January 22 to March 22.  I LIKE FREE, don't you?  Love this British phone booth and the other two images of the ferris wheel and a vintage bicycle!!
The booth was stamped in (c)Stampin' Up! 1990-2013  I came back later and used a Sponge Dauber and Summer Starfruit ink to add some light inside and around the booth.  A Blender Pen and Island Indigo Ink adds color to the booth and Crumb Cake ink grounds the image.
In this picture you can see five SAB sneak peeks:  a strip of Island Indigo cardstock was dry embossed with the Big Shot and the new (1) SAB Vine Street Embossing Folder.  The "hello" tag is from the (2) Pretty Petites Stamp set and was punched with the SAB (3) Petite Curly Label Punch (not shown).  Love it!  A (4) Raspberry Ripple Sycamore Street Button is tied down with Island Indigo Baker's Twine.  Last is the beautiful (5) Sycamore Street Designer Paper in Summer Starfruit color which is used for the banner underneath the booth image.
The card base is Crumb Cake with the overlay of Island Indigo; the booth was stamped onto Very Vanilla cardstock.

I hope you're making plans to host a Stampin' Up! party or attend a party during Sale-a-Bration!  It's a most "rewarding" time of the Stampin' Up! year!  If you live in my locale, contact me through my Stampin' Up! website here.


The Stampin' Up! Spring 2013 Catalog is chock full of wonderful new products and stamps!  You can see it by clicking HERE!


You may order all these products online (remember Sale-a-Bration products will be available beginning January 22, 2013) through my ONLINE Stampin' Up! STORE and your order will be delivered directly from Stampin' Up! to your door by UPS!  If you are a local-to-me customer, if you wish, you may contact me to order: mraburn @ cox. net (remove spaces before using address).


Hope you enjoyed the card and have some fun stamping yourself!  I always love to hear your comments!  Thanks!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...