Sunday, January 27, 2013

"You Are Loved" Easel Card

Valentine's Day is approaching soon!  I love how these easel cards can sit up and everyone takes notice, lol!
The largest of the Heart Framelits (approx. 5-1/4" x 4-3/4") was used to cut the Real Red cardstock.  I used my Simply Scored Board to precisely score the folds... so easy.
A More Amore Designer Paper print of tiny gray hearts makes a nice backdrop for the laser-cut Primrose Petal heart (also from the More Amore pack).  The "Love" layer is stamped in Real Red on Very Vanilla and punched out with the Decorative Label Punch then embellished with Dazzling Details and Pearls. 
Final embellishments are a vanilla resin rose and a resin heart (both from the Artisan Embellishment Kit) and a Baker's Twine bow.  Not shown:  I later stamped a sentiment inside the heart later using the "Happy Valentine's Day" from the set.

It's time to be getting those Valentines made (talking to myself too, lol!)  This is a beautiful set that is also perfect for engagement, showers, anniversary and wedding projects too!

You may purchase this and/or any other Stampin' Up! products from my secure online Stampin' Up! store HERE using Mastercard, Discover or Visa, and they will be shipped directly to your door from Stampin' Up!  OR you may order through me  OR order at your next Stampin' Up! party!  Please contact me through my Stampin' Up! website HERE if you have any questions about ordering and I would be happy to answer your questions.  

You Are Loved    #123777w    123779c
Heart Framelits, set of 6    #125599
Decorative Label Punch    #120907
Artisan Embellishment Kit    #129328 
Thanks for visiting today!  Have fun stamping!

Margaret

1 comment:

soggystamper said...

Beautiful card, Maragaret! Happy stamping,
Sue Erickson
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...