Sunday, January 6, 2013

One is great... TWO is GREATER!!

Stampin' Up! has announced two, yes TWO Valentine Specials to cover your Valentine giving-needs!

One Special is for TREAT GIVING and the other for CARD GIVING!   Both specials are in effect ONLY until January 21!  This give you time to receive your order and make your cards in time for Valentine mailing and giving!





Click on the picture below to see the flyer with all the details:




Then go to my online store to order these (and any other Stampin' Up! products you need for current projects) or email me at mraburn @ cox. net (remove spaces when addressing email) to order directly through me.

  • The "My Little Valentine" four-piece set was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available again after January 21! 
  • The "Happy Heart" single stamp is available only in Clear mount.
  • There are no limits to the number of My Little Valentine Sets that you can order and the number of Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kits you can earn for free.  
  • BOTH specials end on January 21 so order today!
  If you are my customer and haven't gotten a Spring 2013 Catalog or Sale-a-Bration brochure, contact me today.  I have one for you!

I'm working on some samples out of these new catalogs and will be posting some soon!

Blessings,
Margaret

1 comment:

soggystamper said...

I love your subject line, Margaret! Did you have a good Christmas? Happy New Year!
Sue
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...