Saturday, August 3, 2013

NEW! THINLITS Card Dies from Stampin' Up!

WOW!  Stampin' Up! introduced a brand-new product at Convention 2013: Thinlits Card Dies!

These amazing Thinlits Card Dies create your card that flips in just ONE step!  How fabulous is that!!  All you need is cardstock and your trusty Big Shot!  (Well, a bone folder is really a good tool here also!)  

Here's a quick video from Stampin' Up! to give you a peek at what they are and how you can use them! 




Aren't these fun and fabulous?!  Here's the flyer from Stampin' Up! with more details:
 
Introduced at the Stampin' Up! Convention in July, now as of August  1st, they are available to order!!  They are not available anywhere but through Stampin' Up! 

I can't wait for you to see these in action!!  If you've ever tried to make one of these cards, often called a "swing", "flip" or "flip-flop" card, you'll know immediately how amazingly quickly, easily and accurately these dies will enable us to make these once-tedious and time-consuming cards!!  

Place your order today through my secure Stampin' Up! demonstrator website HERE.  Once there, just click on the SHOP NOW button to shop and order!  Thank you for shopping with me for your Stampin' Up! products!

Mine is on order!  I can't wait to get it and when I do, you can see my Thinlits card projects here!  If you subscribe to my blog, you'll get an email each time I post so you won't miss anything!

Thanks for visiting today!  Have a creative weekend!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...