Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Buy 3 DSP, Get 1 Free!!



July is going to be one HOT! month!  Stampin' Up! is excited to offer you the chance to earn a FREE Designer Series Paper pack every time you purchase three others packs. That's like getting $10.95 off your purchase AND receiving an extra DSP—all for free! This offer won't last long so contact your demonstrator and start stocking up.  If you don't have a demonstrator, I'd be honored for you to order through my Stampin' Up! website!    Thanks!

Here are the paper packs available in this Buy Three Get One FREE offer:
(DSP is on pages 186 and 187 of the 2014-2015 Catalog) (click on the pictures below to see it on my SU website then click on that picture for a larger clearer picture of the DSP)
I love it when Stampin' Up! offers specials to help me save on beautiful supplies, don't you?  I couldn't wait!  I ordered my new DSP this morning!  : )

Thanks for dropping by today!  See you tomorrow!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...