Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Autumn Splendor Leaves, Another Sneak Peek!

Today I have another card made with the Autumn Splendor set of beautiful leaf stamps; Monday's post used the same set. This is a card I made Saturday at a shoebox swap that was part of our demo Mini-Convention here in the Edmond/Oklahoma City area. I don't know who the originator of this design is, but I love it. If it happened to be you, leave a comment so I can give you credit!

The leaves were stamped on Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry cardstocks and cut out. Rich Razzleberry card stock was rolled in the same color with the wonderful new Bright Blessings jumbo wheel for a subtle yet readable background. The woodgrain paper is from the Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper package, also new in the Holiday Mini Catalog. The card base is Soft Suede as is the center horizontal strip which grounds the leaves.

The greeting is from the oh-so-versatile Teeny Tiny Wishes set which is punched out with the Modern Label Punch and layered on Soft Suede. Did you notice that FIVE of the new 2009-10 In Colors are used on this card? Don't they combine beautifully? I love that!

Stamps: Autumn Splendor, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Bright Blessings Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Paper: Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper; Soft Suede, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry card stocks
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Paper Snips, Jumbo Handle, Stampin' Sponge

The Holiday Mini Catalog is viewable on the www.stampinup.com website. You will be able to order from your demonstrator or online through my website here: Margaret.stampinup.net If you have any questions, just contact me through my Stampin' Up website or at this email: funstampin @ cox.net

Thanks for dropping by! Come back soon!
Margaret

3 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

This is beautiful Margaret! Love the colors! {SMILES}

rozie640 said...

I love those colors. Beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

"Wow! that's Beautiful!!" That's what I said when I looking at your projects. Great composition and use of color.

Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...