Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Life is Good

Have you tried any of the Decor Elements yet? They are so easy to use it's amazing! I'm in the process of making another Decor Element project (not on a wall) right now but wanted to show you one that I have done recently. I applied this one over a little shelf in the hall bath. The lighting isn't the best for photos there so please overlook that. : ) I was somewhat apprehensive before starting the application but I had no problems and was happily surprised how easy it was to do!

This one, Life is Good, comes in either Chocolate or White, and in two sizes. I chose the smaller size, 6" x 13" for my space. It is part of the Phase I introduction of Decor Elements with Phase II being introduced at Convention and now available for order. Phase II added more variety of designs as well a quite a number of colors too! There are now designs for nursery or childrens' rooms and holiday decorating as well. The holiday decor can be applied to surfaces such as boards or canvas so they can be taken down and saved after the holidays. 

Decor Elements can be used on a wide variety of surfaces; my walls have some texture on them and yet it applied beautifully, making me happy! Another great feature is that when you wish to change decor, you just peel these off! This does not in any way harm your paint or walls either! Perfect!

Happy Tuesday and have fun stampin'!
Margaret

updated:  Decor Elements are no longer available from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...