Monday, November 10, 2008

TSSC 43 Season of Friendship, Spring

It's Monday and time again for the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!

Today's sketch is:

What a great sketch! Very versatile and useful!

I turned the sketch to a vertical orientation because I'm using my Season of Friendship set. My goal is to make a card for each season of the year using this set. Today I used the Parisian Summer Designer Series Paper and the color scheme of burgundy, pink, sand and saffron that it presents. Now I will have to say that my card looks more like spring than summer, what with the flowers, so I'm calling it spring, lol! (Artistic license? lol!)


Stamps: Season of Friendship
Inks: Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron pads; Bravo Burgundy Marker
Paper: Parisian Summer DSP; Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron, Whisper White cardstock
Accessories: Trio Flower punch, Photo Corner punch, 1/8" circle punch, Mat Pack template, Dimensionals, Signo White Gel Pen

Join in by using this sketch to make a card yourself and post a link here or on Technostamper's blog here. Be sure to check out the other players today and this week also!

Thanks for visiting today. Hope you enjoy! Tomorrow I'll post my Winter card!
Have fun stampin'!

Margaret

4 comments:

MJ said...

Wow, those colors look great in this layout. Love it. Great job on the challenge, thanks so much for paying. I never thought of using both flowers and leaves, DUH! Fabulous job.

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful colors - love how you rotated the sketch!

Claudia Perry said...

How beautiful! I love those colors and the rotated sketch!!!

kc_froglady said...

very nice - love how you changed the sketch to accomodate a tree :)Very clever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...