Thursday, November 6, 2008

Season of Friendship - Fall

I finally got to put ink on my Season of Friendship set today! I've seen so many attractive cards and projects with it but I've just had other things to do. I believe this set is going to be so versatile because a stamp is included for each season of the year! How cool! It's found in the Holiday Mini Catalog on page 6, #111776, set of 6, $23.95. Also from the mini catalog is the Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper which coordinates with this set and has this glorious fall color scheme!
On a chocolate card overlaid with mustard I put a strip of Autumn Vine DSP. The tree was stamped in chocolate with leaves coordinating with the DSP. Several additional leaves were stamped, cut out then applied with Dimensionals for height. There is the cutest little bird in this set; he was stamped in chocolate (stamped off once), cut out and placed on a branch. Sage Shadow grosgrain accents this layer. The sentiment is from Best Yet, a hostess set in the Fall/Winter Catalog, which is free with a $150. order or party. (I love this set; it has six wonderful sentiments!) It was stamped in chocolate, punched out then layered on a rust scallop square.

Stamps: Season of Friendship, Best Yet (#111604, pg. 18, Hostess Level 1, free)
Inks: More Mustard, Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip
Papers: Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper; More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust and Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Sage Shadow 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Square Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

Hope you enjoy! Have fun stampin'!
Margaret

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Beautiful card! I just love this paper, it's one of their best!
And I love this sentiment, too!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

I agree that this set is so versatile. Does that mean we will get to use it for a whole year??? The more you and Connie Babbert use it, the more I think I might have to buy it! ;op

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...