Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Collage Curios, Sunshine and Sprinkles!

I love the bright colors in this Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper print (Spring 2013 Catalog), and the Basic Grey (also in the print) makes a great contrasting background for them.



The grey layer was dry embossed with the Vine Embossing Folder (free during Sale-a-bration with a $50. purchase) to give great texture.  I then drug the Craft White Ink Pad over it in places to highlight that texture!



The round medallion in the center was stamped with three stamps from the Collage Curios set:  first the tiny script in Daffodil Delight, then the laurel wreath in Lucky Limeade, lastly the hot air balloon in Melon Mambo.  This was punched out with the 1" Circle Punch and adhered to a large Soda Pop Top that had been somewhat flattened in my Big Shot.


 I added a tiny Pearl to each side of round image, then layered it on the color polka dots from the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP from the Spring Catalog.  A half Doily and strip of Melon Mambo 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon finishes off the cardfront.

Remember that SALE-A-BRATION ends this Friday, March 22 and this week is your last opportunity to get your free SALE-A-BRATION products free for each $50 purchase!  

You may purchase these or any other Stampin' Up! products from my secure online Stampin' Up! store HERE using Mastercard, Discover or Visa, and they will be shipped directly to your door from Stampin' Up!   You may also order through me  OR order at your next Stampin' Up! party!  Please contact me through my Stampin' Up! website HERE if you have any questions about ordering and I would be happy to answer your questions.

Our weather has been spring-like here for the last week or so, but we are forecast to have more winter-like weather return this weekendWe'll say good-bye to spring for awhile, knowing it WILL return soon but in the meantime, I think I will stamp with bright colors!  : )

Hope you enjoyed the card!   Happy day and Happy Stamping!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...