Thursday, March 21, 2013

Swallowtail III

Yes, I do have other stamps, LOL!  This is the last of the samples I made with Swallowtail; however, I'm sure he'll show up again sometime soon.  : )  The layout of this card was inspired by the sample in the Spring Catalog where the Swallowtail stamp was first introduced.   The catalog is a great idea book too!

  
I used Pool Party cardstock and combined it with Wisteria Wonder for this card.  I used Pool Party Embossing Powder again to heat emboss the swallowtail after it was stamped with VersaMark.  Then I used a small flat paintbrush to apply Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint only to the swallowtail and let it dry.


You can see how shimmery it is as it catches the light!  I love that paint!  It gives a real WOW factor to any project!  I added a Rhinestone that I colored with a Sharpie marker to match the Pool Party.  This Wisteria layer was then added to the Pool Party card with Dimensionals.



The words "above & beyond" from the One in a Million set were stamped in Wisteria Wonder ink.  On the inside is the coordinating message "...that's where you always seem to go!   thanks so much"  I really like this sentiment with the swallowtail, and can't we often use a pretty Thank You card?  This one was simple and easy, yet is quite lovely in person.

Swallowtail stamp:  #129213 wood, $17.95;  #129216 clear mount, #13.95
     Page 12, Stampin' Up! Spring 2013 Catalog.


One in a Million set of 10:  #126380 wood,  $26.95;  #126382 clear mount, $18.95
     Page 135, Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Annual Catalog.
     Also available in French and German
     This set has five "pairs" of sentiments; one could be used for the outside of the card then the corresponding stamp on the inside.  I like that!

Shimmer Paint:  $5.95  p. 158, 2012-2013 Catalog 
     Three colors:  
     Champagne Mist #1106806, Frost White #116854, Platinum #116807
  
FRIDAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SALE-A-BRATION! 

You may purchase these or any other Stampin' Up! products from my secure online Stampin' Up! store HERE using Mastercard, Discover or Visa, and they will be shipped directly to your door from Stampin' Up!   You may also order through me  OR order at your next Stampin' Up! party!  Please contact me through my Stampin' Up! website HERE if you have any questions about ordering and I would be happy to answer your questions.

Thanks for visiting today!  I appreciate your comments very much; they are always such an encouragement!

Happy Thursday!

Margaret  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...