Friday, March 8, 2013

Pretty Swaps

Today's cards are two swap cards I received at the Dallas Stampin' Up! Regional meeting, February 16th.  I think you will enjoy them as I have:
Designed by Melody Smith
I love the way the Paper Doily is folded and tucked up under the center image.  I'm thinking now that the  center image may be retired but fortunately Stampin' Up! has many others available, such as those in the Collage Curios set which would be a perfect fit (Spring Catalog 2013). 
Printed paper from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack.  Polka Dot Embossing Folder used on the So Saffron background.

Designed by Rhonda Glaze
This lovely card in Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, and Lucky Limeade makes beautiful use of the new Oval Framelits as well as the Secret Garden and Feel Goods sets.
Did you notice the beautiful dry embossed lines on this card?  She used the Adorning Accents Embossing Folders and the Big Shot!

I have more lovely swaps I'll share in the future!  Thanks for visiting today!!

Happy Friday!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...