Sunday, May 12, 2013

Serene Silhouettes CAS

I've just recently gotten this Serene Silhouettes set and am enjoying the stamps in it.   This is the third image I've used;  I think these plants look similar to Queen Anne Lace...


I used the same acrylic block watercolor stamping technique for this background that I've used on several cards lately:  Just Believe, Serene Silhouettes 1 and Serene Silhouettes 2.  


The colors used for the block stamping are Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Soft Suede.  I love how the colors blend together so softly; however, I was rather surprised at the color that came out of the Soft Suede with this technique, but I like it with the other two colors!  The image was stamped with Early Espresso.


The only embellishment is three medium Pearls on the upper right side of the card.  I liked the clean simplicity of the image so much that I decided I would leave it as is for the time being and add the sentiment later before I send it.

I hope you enjoyed the card; thanks for visiting!

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...