Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Scentsational Season Mug CCMC213

SO many wonderful new items in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!  Every time I look I see something else I "need", lol!  But one of the first "had-to-have" new products for me was the Scentsational Season stamp set with wonderful Christmas icons such as a gingerbread man, steaming coffee or tea mug, Christmas tree and a candy cane!  Of course, I also "had" to have the coordinating Holiday Collection Framelits (#127814) which makes cutting all the images out an absolute snap!!
The mug is stamped with the new In Color Gumball Green!  Love it for Christmas and beyond!  The steam is also from the same set, stamped lightly in Basic Grey and then embellished with Dazzling Details for sparkle;  it was also diecut with the matching Framelit.
The mug was adhered with Dimensionals to a Very Vanilla Label Framelit which was pierced with the template from the new Festive Paper Piercing Pack (#127857, also from the Holiday catalog!)   To the underneath left of the mug is a strip of Gumball Green cardstock which has been embossed with one of the Delicate Designs border Embossing Folder. 
I used three patterns from the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Pack.  I was so happy when I saw this in the Holiday Catalog because it offers 48 sheets, four each of twelve double-sided designs!  The size of the pad is 4-1/2" x 6-1/2", just a great size for cards or used for mounting photos on scrapbook pages.  And many of the prints can be used not only for Christmas but year-round!  At only $6.95, it's a great deal!  The cardfront is Cherry Cobbler cardstock.

 Scentsational Season Stamp Set   #121026 (w),  #121190 (c)
 Holiday Collection Framelits   #127814

These items are offered separately or as a combination bundle in the Holiday Catalog; by purchasing them together as a "bundle" you will save 15%!   That's always great news!!

You can purchase these and/or any other Stampin' Up! products from my secure online Stampin' Up! store HERE using Mastercard, Discover or Visa, and they will be shipped directly to your door from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting my blog!  I always appreciate your time and thoughtfulness to leave a comment... it lets me know for sure that someone is reading this!  lol!!

Have a great day!

Margaret

7 comments:

Melissa Davies said...

Great Holiday card! I love that cute little button and paper piercingin the top corner - a fun little embellishment! Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

Mary Brown said...

What a wonderful card! LOVE the colors and the patterns you picked for the banners. That little button up top just finishes it off! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Deb said...

I love this!!! What fun bright colors for Christmas!! And the dazzling details on the steam is genius!! Great details!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

What a fun card! Love the little mug. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

Connie Babbert said...

I'm with you Margaret...I've bought almost that entire catalog! I love your cup of cocoa dressed up for Christmas! Darling card! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Jen Mitchell said...

These are such fantastic colors for Christmas I can't wait to get started with them! I love how you framed the steaming mug. So lovely! Thanks for joining us at Create With Connie and Mary!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your creation. I need some ideas for this set and this turned out perfect.
I'm glad you joined the Create with Connie & Mary sketch challenge this week.
Monika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...