Monday, August 20, 2012

Three Little Gingerbread Men

Here's another card using the Scentsational Season stamp set and coordinating Holiday Collection Framelits!  I've made several cards now with this duet and they are fun to use and give terrific results!!  Today's card uses the Christmas tree and Star in both the stamp set and the Holiday Framelit Collection.
Papers:  Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstocks; the two print papers are from the wonderful Festival of Prints Stack in the new Holiday Mini, page 20.
Tools:  Big Shot, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Finishing Touches Edgelits #127010 (white eyelet trim)
Accessories:  Real Red Dazzling Details,  Real Red Glimmer Brad from Glimmer Brad Brights Collection, Dimensionals, MonoMulti Liquid Glue 

Greeting:  Teeny Tiny Wishes

INK:  Chocolate Chip

Tip:  When adhering dry embossed cardstock to another layer, I use the Mono Multi Liquid Glue;  it dries pretty fast and your layers will definitely not separate once it dries!!  It's inexpensive too!

Festival of Prints    126904     $6.95
You can purchase these and/or any other Stampin' Up! products from my secure online Stampin' Up! store HERE using Mastercard, Discover or Visa, and they will be shipped directly to your door from Stampin' Up!  Contact me through my Stampin' Up! website HERE if you have any questions about ordering.

Thanks a bunch for dropping by for a visit.  I hope you will come back soon!  I always  love for you to leave me a shout out while you're here!  : )
 
Margaret

4 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

This is a fab card Margaret. I can't wait til my set arrives later this week. We're just catching up with you in the UK with seasonal catalogue. Zx

Cherie said...

Wow! This is really cute! I hope you make more cards using the Festival of Prints! I just got mine! TFS!

Helen said...

I love this so much that I CASEd it! It's going on my blog tomorow :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Very cute. I just want to nibble these guys right off the screen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...